About Me

My photo
"I'm writing the story of my life... The problem is I'm writing in pen, so I cannot erase my mistakes."

Monday, May 2, 2011

Life's like an hour glass glued to the table.

No word on the puppy yet, but hopefully soon!

I'm taking my senior pictures this week. It is strange to think I'll graduate one month from today. I think of some of my friends and calssmates from first grade. Look at us now. Ready to graduate high school. We'll go to college, serve missions, get jobs, get married, (I'm getting married EXACTLY four months from today!!!!!) have kids, (whoa... thats weird.) and change the world. Sadly, we may never see each other again. So this next month I am really trying to soak it all in. I don't want to forget.

It's funny hwo somethings happen, and at the time you aren't sure why. You may even be angry or upset by it. And then later, you look back and ralize that if it wasn't for that very thing that you thought had ruined your life caturally got you somewhere even better. I always complained about being the youngest in my grade. Until I met Tyler. If I had been delievered nine days later, I'd have to be a junior in high school right now. And if I was a junior, Tyler never would have dated me, and I wouldn't have all the adventures and blessings tha he rings in my life. Thank goodness my Dr. followed the prompting to deliever me nine days early!!!

1 comment:

  1. I apologize for the spelling errors! I was in a hurry!!!

    ReplyDelete