We got the puppy!!!! Her name is Abbie Lynn Furlong. She is 6 weeks old, black and white Boston Terrier, and is soooo tiny. She cried when we first picked her out of a cute litter of six. We wrapped her in a blue snuggie Ty had in the back of his car. I knew which one she was because her nose is white except for the very tip, which is black. Mom says we should have named her Button. But Abbie fits her so well. My grown Boston, Molly, has been a big help and example. She'll watch over Abbie and play with her. Abbie lets her know when she tends to smother her. She lifts a tiny pink and white paw and lets out a high pitch growl that is so cute we all laugh. Atleast Abbie has spunk to her. Mostly she just plays with her rope and eats and sleeps like a normal, healthy puppy.We love to take pictures of her.
I have the responsibility of sleeping with Abbie during the night and taking care of her. I quickly learned that she wakes up between 1 and 1:15AM to go to the bathroom and play, and then again at 3:30. I also learned that if I dont wake up when she pats my face, she will pee on my head.
My parents find it funny how much Ty and I act like she is our real baby. And to us, she is. When we have my sister or dad watch her, I give them instructions and call to check up on her. :) I'm so glad she's doing so well. Who knew so much love could be for a tiny little ball of black and white... but she sure is the color of our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment