So, I had my last choir concert this last Wednesday. For those of you who don't know, I've been in choir FOREVER and it is very much apart of my life. I was crying with girls I've been singing with for six years straight! I'll never forget our last song. All of the Madrigals held hands. Jackson on my left, Jonny on my right. Tears streamed down our faces as we began, ♫ "Yesterday is done... See the pretty countryside... Merrily we roll along, roll along..."♫ I remember looking out into the audience, although I couldn't really see anyone due to the lights. Thats one thing I've loved about performing. The lights are so bright you can't really see who is watching you. It has always made it easier for me. I remember at one point I stopped singing and took a moment to look around at the Mads... And how each one of them has touched my life. I took a deep breath and counted to ten... cherishing the moment... then I finally accepted the fate, and brought myself to finished the song along with them... ♫ "Never look back, never look back, never look back..."♫
Now that there is only a weed left of school I am beside myself with worries of finding jobs, wedding plans and graduation plans!!!
As for Miss Abbie Lynn Furlong, our little puppy has grown up so FAST!!! She's huge!!! For a week or so her left ear stood straight up like a regular Boston Terrier, and the right ear flopped down like a Collie. We thought this might be permanent since it was that way for so long (and it was pretty darn cute!) but just this last week it has perked up. She now enjoys cuddling with Ty and hopping around the yard like a bunny. And just like a Boston, she thinks she is so big and bad. :)
My mom has this new App on her iphone that you can sing into and it will fix your flaws like it does to the pros... I can't decide how much I like it yet. But it sure is fun to play around with.
There is a rumor going around at school that I am only getting married early because I am pregnant... Really? First, I am getting married IN THE TEMPLE! Second, I'm getting married in September... So wouldn't that mean that by the time I got married I'd be 7 or 8 months along? I'd be huge and noticiable! Really people!!!! Think of the logic before you lie!!! I hate to say that people are just jealous because I don't want to make myself that cocky, but I will say is ♫ All you are is mean! ♫
No comments:
Post a Comment